The Gus* version of the perfect modern rocking chair; featuring a powder coated frame with architecturally-styled cushions inspired by airport lounge seating and 70's car interiors. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Bench-made, solid steel rocker frame.
- Steel frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Fabric/finish options are as shown in product images.
- Felt strips on the bottom of rockers to protect hardwood floors.
- Three cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion fill is Dacron wrapped to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using, FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.