The Tallinn Chair makes a unique statement of sophisticated comfort with its regal stature and inviting details. The chair’s silhouette echoes the refined style of notable Scandinavian archetypes while introducing contemporary details that give Tallinn its distinctive aesthetic. With an inner steel frame and slim, gently curved legs, Tallinn combines strength and durability with elevated elements to create a design that can anchor any room.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Features subtle curves and fluid, elegant lines.
- Chair constructed with a steel inner frame inside a molded foam body for long lasting durability.
- Loose seat cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest.
- Felt pads on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Matching Tallinn Ottoman sold separately.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.