The Margot Chair epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions to construct a look both contemporary and timeless. An extra wide seat makes it perfect for extended lounging with a good book. The Margot Chair includes two sets of four cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass, or black finish to suit your style. The frame is constructed with kiln dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. Margot uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 283 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Margot Chair we build.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
Synthetic down cushions made from 100% recycled plastic
283 plastic bottles are diverted from oceans, waterways and landfills when we build one Margot Chair.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Chair width is slightly wider than the standard for added comfort.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 283 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions for a structured look.
- Includes two sets of four legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.