An ode to warm Nordic minimalism, the Baltic Chair is designed to harmonize with contemporary life. Elegant and compact, with a clean, solid wood frame, it imparts a feeling of calm and lightness. We joined its curved arms at the back to create a sculptural form that can be admired from every angle, adding chamfered edges for a supremely touchable finish. Complete the mood – and your dream reading nook - with the Baltic ottoman.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Solid wood frame featuring custom bent armrests and mortise and tenon joints is crafted from walnut or ash.
- Solid ash frame is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- One piece seat and back is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Our leathers have been chosen for their raw, natural beauty. They may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.