The Wyatt Sling Chair marries high-design with honest, raw materials to showcase an original design that’s engineered for comfort. Suspended over an ergonomic black metal frame with contrasting solid wood arm rests, the vegetable-tanned leather sling creates a sculptural shape that is infinitely inviting. Using age-old techniques and chemical-free, eco-friendly dyes, the tanning process results in a soft leather that cradles the body. Over time, the sling will darken and develop a distinctive, natural patina that adds to this chair’s singular charm. A versatile statement-maker, Wyatt is destined to be a household or workplace classic.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- 100% vegetable tanned belt-leather sling.
- Tanned leather will gradually darken from a light tan to rich caramel over a period of 6-12 months and the rate of change will vary with exposure to sunlight.
- Tanned leather will change colour in areas that are exposed to water or oil from hands. This is normal and over time will contribute to a rich patina that makes the chair unique.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, grain pattern and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- With all leather products, some stretching over time is normal. This "working in" of the leather only adds to the comfort, softness and character of the design.
- Tubular, powder-coated steel frame construction.
- Felt pads on feet to prevent floor damage.
- Solid wood arms are 100% FSC® Certified Ash, in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.