The versatile Transit End Table blends seamlessly into any residential or corporate space. The surface, which creates a pleasing, elemental pattern, is constructed with solid wood pieces that are joined precisely in parallel to create a design that is both sturdy and lightweight. The legs are splayed slightly for stability and are made with powder-coated steel. Available in natural or black ash finish, nest it with other pieces from our Transit Series to create a playful arrangement, or let it make a modern statement all on its own. All wood is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Solid Ash slats are 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Angled, cantilevered design allows it to nest into sofas and sectionals.
- Powder-coated, tubular steel legs.
- Non-marking leveler feet.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Nests with Transit Bench and Transit Coffee Table.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.