Tallinn Chair & Ottoman
The Tallinn Chair + Ottoman make a unique statement with their sculptural curves and thoughtfully-designed details. The chair’s silhouette echoes the refined style of notable Scandinavian archetypes, while introducing contemporary elements that give Tallinn its striking aesthetic. With an inner steel frame, graceful armrests and distinctive legs, Tallinn is an iconic lounge chair to anchor any room.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Features subtle curves and fluid, elegant lines.
- Chair constructed with a steel inner frame inside a molded foam body for long lasting durability.
- Loose seat cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam, and securely attaches to the plywood base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Ottoman can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest.
- Felt pads on all legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Available with or without matching Ottoman.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.