The Lodge Chair is a contemporary club chair with playful, bent ply arms and a sculptural profile. This unique design is available with fabric or top-grain leather upholstery to contrast a walnut-finished exterior frame. The inner frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Available with fabric or top-grain leather upholstery.
- Side panels are CNC precision-cut, formed plywood panels finished in real Walnut wood veneer.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried, 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.