Laurel Chair New
With bold right angles and arms that root to the ground, the Laurel Chair’s satisfying silhouette creates sleek geometries that harmonize with modern interiors. Blending post-modern aesthetics with a Nordic design sensibility, this chair is more than a stylish place to lounge. The suspended frame floats away from the floor to balance the bold form of the chair with a light, airy quality. Sink into the comfort of feather-fill back cushions and integrated side bolsters as you relax after a long day.
- Features an aesthetically pleasing back panel detail.
- Cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- Back cushions are reversible.
- Integrated side bolster cushions.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options