The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Ottoman offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, and a cushion that seems to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.Available in fabric and leather. Our leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- Ottoman cushion is crafted with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam and securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Constructed with 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, grain pattern and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Surface scratches and wear marks on leather are normal and to be expected. Over time they will contribute to the unique personality, patina and visual charm of the design. If desired, scratches and wear marks may be minimized with the use of leather conditioner.
- With all leather products, some stretching over time is normal. This "working in" of the leather only adds to the comfort, softness and character of the design.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.