The cloud-like Sola Sofa is an open invitation to lounge. Embodying the ease of coastal living in a design inspired equally by contemporary Italian design and mid-century classics, Sola is perfect for entertaining or enjoying an afternoon siesta. A plush, expansive seating area, and back cushions filled with our signature, eco-friendly PET fill (made from recycled plastic spun into billowy, synthetic down) means an extra cozy experience. French-seam detailing, stepped arms, and inset legs all subtly convey a feeling of weightlessness that will beckon you to sink in after a long day.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
Synthetic down cushions made from 100% recycled plastic
378 plastic bottles are diverted from oceans, waterways and landfills when we build one Sola Sofa.
- Reversible back cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 378 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- French-seam detailing on all seat and back cushions.
- Kiln-dried, hardwood inner frame with No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Inset, non-marking feet.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to comply with California Prop Phase 2 standards.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.