The Monterey Sofa embodies a laid-back, coastal vibe, with a deep seat and luxurious back cushions, perfect for lounging on a lazy Sunday. Solid wood, spherical feet add an organic touch. The Monterey is both environmentally and family-friendly, with machine washable slipcovers and PET filled cushions. This sofa is constructed with kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. Monterey uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 748 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Monterey Sofa we build.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
Synthetic down cushions made from 100% recycled plastic
748 plastic bottles are diverted from oceans, waterways and landfills when we build one Monterey Sofa.
- Extra deep seat depth for relaxed lounging.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Features delicate flanged seams on all back and seat cushions.
- Cushions contain a high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped in eco-friendly synthetic down fill made from 748 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Sofa slipcover and cushion cases are machine-washable, pre-shrunk heavyweight 20 oz machine washable cotton.
- Additional slipcovers/cases may be purchased separately.
- Reversible back cushions.
- 5” ball feet are crafted from solid Beach wood.
- Plastic bumpers on all wood block legs to prevent floor damage.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame and feet (FSC® 092551).
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.