With its generous, soft surface area and sleek design, the Parcel is the quintessential modern platform bed. The squared-off headboard, side rails and footboard create a simple, sculptural modern frame, while French seams soften the look with classic detail. Supported by solid ash legs, Parcel seems to float, lending an airy quality that complements any bedroom interior. Available as a king or queen. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Select coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into a plush upholstery material.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Available in King and Queen sizes.
- Auckland Bluff – a faux wool fabric is 100% recycled PET, eco‐friendly and upcycled from 220 recycled plastic water bottles.
- No box spring required.
- Distance from floor to underside of mattress is 10"
- Mattress suspension system uses a reinforced steel frame with plywood slats for durability/comfort.
- Cylindrical, solid FSC®-Certified ash legs are finished in a water-based, clear coat finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Fits any mattress height, including pillowtop.
- Bed frame and legs made with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood/engineered wood (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.