The Carmichael Bed fuses traditional and contemporary sensibilities, bringing clean, modern lines to a classic style. The design features a fully upholstered headboard, footboard and side rails, with elegant, tapered solid wood legs. The bed includes a sturdy mattress suspension system which eliminates the need for a box spring. All wood used in the frame and legs is FSC®-Certified, in support of responsible forest management.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Available in King and Queen sizes.
- No box spring required.
- Distance from floor to underside of mattress is 10"
- Mattress suspension system uses a reinforced steel frame with plywood slats for durability/comfort.
- Legs are solid wood with water-based, medium-toned finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Fits any mattress height, including pillowtop.
- Bed frame and legs made with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood/engineered wood(FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.