The Branch Shelving System blends mid-century style with modular components that give you an infinite number of elegant, open-storage options for home or office. The design features varying bookshelf configurations that can be transformed into a seamless workspace with the addition of a desk unit. Additional add-on units let you customize the size and layout of your shelving system to perfectly suit your space, and the shelves are height adjustable to suit any arrangement of decorative items or resources. Refined details, such as rounded edges on the shelves and uprights, soften Branch aesthetic and enhance its architectural style. Straightforward installation means you can spend more time perfecting your vision and display.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Uprights are solid Ash.
- Powder-coated steel brackets.
- Shelves are height-adjustable.
- Solid wood bullnose edge detail on shelves and desk.
- Actual Depth of Desk shelf is 20".
- Actual depth of Shelf is 11".
- Components can be adjusted vertically in 2.5" increments.
- Max. weight per shelf/desk is 50lbs. Max weight per bay is 250lbs.
- Desk module is comprised of 2 shelves and 1 desk shelf.
- Suitable for residental or office spaces.
- Assembly required. All hardware and instructions provided.
- CARB Phase II, ANSI-BIFMA, and TSCA Title VI Compliant.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.