The Nexus Modular Collection consists of three seating components (Armless Chair, Corner and Ottoman) which can be combined in a myriad of ways to create a sofa or sectional that is custom-designed for your space. With a low-profile silhouette, and chunky, piped-edge details, the Nexus balances clean-lined Minimalism with a relaxed, bohemian vibe. The beauty of this simple, modular system is that components can be easily reconfigured or arranged separately, which allows the design to adapt to different interior layouts. The kiln-dried hardwood frame and block feet are constructed from FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management. Nexus uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 1169 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Nexus 4PC Sectional we build.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
Synthetic down cushions made from 100% recycled plastic
1181 plastic bottles are diverted from oceans, waterways and landfills when we build one Nexus Modular 3PC Sectional.
- Seat, front panel and inside back of each component is upholstered in a quilted fabric. Side panels and back are unquilted.
- Chunky, piped-edge details add to the relaxed feel.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 1169 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Wood block feet are solid 100% FSC®‐Certified Ash in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551) and finished in a black stain.
- Non‐marking leveler feet integrated into block feet to protect hardwood floors and can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa configuration.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-213 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.