Podium 2PC Lounge
The Podium Modular Collection is an adaptable seating system that brings modern elegance and luxurious comfort to any space. The Podium features seven core components (Right Arm, Left Arm, Armless, Corner, Ottoman, Left Lounge and Right Lounge) that can be arranged in unlimited configurations to suit any vision or layout. Components can then be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to your evolving lifestyle. Each component showcases a relaxed silhouette inspired by 1970’s Modernism: a low and deep sit created by plush seat and back cushions, and an attractive, subtly angled, chamfered base. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Podium uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 1079 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Podium 2PC Lounge we build.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
Synthetic down cushions made from 100% recycled plastic
1079 plastic bottles are diverted from oceans, waterways and landfills when we build one Podium 2PC Lounge.
- 7 different components - Arm Left Facing, Arm Right Facing, Armless, Corner, Right Lounge, Left Lounge and Ottoman.
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 1079 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency, medium density foam and use our eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- PET fill is evenly distributed throughout sewn interior pockets, which provide maximum comfort while maintaining overall cushion shape.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Each component includes concealed buckle connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa formation.
- Plastic bumpers on base to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.