The Margot Loft Sofa epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious cushions that give a look which is both timeless and contemporary. A smaller version of the popular Margot Sofa, this design captures all the refined style of the full-scale sofa in a more compact 72, length. Every sofa includes two sets of four cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass or black finish to suit your style. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood. Margot uses a clean, ultra soft, long-strand fiber fill material that offers the comfort and feel of traditional waterfowl down. This material is created through a process that benefits the environment by diverting 567 plastic bottles away from landfills, waterways and oceans for each Margot Loft Sofa we build.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
Synthetic down cushions made from 100% recycled plastic
567 plastic bottles are diverted from oceans, waterways and landfills when we build one Margot LOFT Sofa.
- Small-scale sofa perfect for condos, apartments and compact spaces.
- Includes two sets of four legs, (one set black, one set brass).
- Kiln-dried, 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame, (FSC® 092551).
- Cushions contain an eco-friendly, synthetic-down fill made from 567 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat and back cushions.
- Dacron wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Matches perfectly with the Margot Chair.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.