Meet the natural companion to our Baltic Lounge Chair. Compact and gently sloped, the Baltic Ottoman provides the ideal angle for your legs, ensuring comfort during marathon reading or napping sessions.
We support responsible forest management.
This design uses wood that is FSC®-Certified to be responsibly harvested, supporting healthy forests for future generations.
- Solid wood base is ash or walnut.
- Solid ash base is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Ottoman cushion is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Designed for use as a foot rest. Not intended for use as a standalone seat.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Oil-based clear coat finish.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 and U.S. CPSC fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Our leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, grain pattern and colour variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Surface scratches and wear marks on leather are normal and to be expected. Over time they will contribute to the unique personality, patina and visual charm of the design. If desired, scratches and wear marks may be minimized with the use of leather conditioner.
- With all leather products, some stretching over time is normal. This "working in" of the leather only adds to the comfort, softness and character of the design.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.