The Wireframe End Table is a functional accent piece which evokes the 3D wireframe models used by designers and animators. It features a walnut-finished, exposed ply top and bottom surface, and black, powder-coated steel grid framework. An opening in the side allows for attractive storage of cushions, blankets, books, or clutter.
- Black, powder-coated steel grid framework.
- Top and bottom platforms are fine, cross-grained plywood with exposed edges.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Platforms are finished top and bottom in Walnut.
- Bumpers on the bottom of frame to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and colour that make each design unique.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.